Get Free Information on Becoming a Business Broker in Western Connecticut
- There are 30 million small businesses in the US that account for 56% of US GDP.
- Over 60% of those businesses are owned by Baby Boomers and each day 10,000 Baby Boomers reach retirement age.
- Business brokers serve their clientele with expertise to value and sell privately held businesses.
- The industry estimates that up to ten trillion dollars worth of businesses will change hands by 2025.
- As the largest business brokerage firm in North America, Murphy Business & Financial Services LLC is well positioned to meet that need.
Murphy Business & Financial Connecticut is looking to train and on-board brokers onto our regional platform.
Just fill out the form HERE and we will be in contact with information about how to join our team as well as training and support offered.
Do you have the means and the background to work as a certified business broker?
Do you have a background in business operations, business management, business finance or business sales?
Do you have the financial means to work on commission?
Complete The Form For Free Information On Joining Murphy's Business Brokerage Platform in Western Connecticut
* Please include your Phone Number